Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dress Form Pin Cushions Inspired by DIY DISH

I have been busy. I have been making pin cushions.
I watched this video then I tried to make my own
http://www.thediydish.com/2011/10/season-4-how-to-make-a-dress-form-mannequin-pin-cushion/
So now you know what they are suppose to look like and these are my interpertation.
I plan to make the pattern smaller for when I have to use the glass candle stick holders. I think they look top heavy on the glass. I might change some other things as well. The original pattern is available at the web address above.

The diy dish really has some good ideas and inspiration. I really like the two girls. They are fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marcia!
    Your pin cushions turned out darling! Thank you so much for sharing these!

    Kim & Kris

    ReplyDelete