Monday, May 13, 2013

Last week my grandsons came over and did the yard work.

The boys need lots and lots of money for high school football. So I did my part and had lots of yard work for them to do.

I wished I had gotten my camera out while the other two boys were doing their part.  Dolten is a little bit slower only when he is doing chores. That might be because he is bigger and it takes more to get him going.




 It took him longer to get down here. They live just a 1/2 mile east. So they are really close.




BJ had to show him how to use the sprayer. Being the bright kid that he is he could have figured that spray bottle out all by himself. He reads instructions quite well without pictures. Then he had to find a mask so that he did not inhale the fumes.

Those two could stand out in the yard and talk forever. 
So when those two do something together it takes three times as long.


Maybe it is just because he is sixteen and BJ is Sixty-one. So there is a big gap that they must fill in with lots of taking.



I will get pictures of the other boys next week. Maybe.

Until I write next,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment